My Agency & Company Setup - Custom field Mapping design
A new design to add field mapping configuration will be available in all agency & company configurations. The new mapping configuration provides more structured space to store the preferred command to a custom field.
The click to thedisplays the details and allows to create, update, delete the mapping to the different interfaces.
- All field mapping will be migrated to the new design on agency and company level
- The interface label in custom fields & actions comes from the interface credentials label
- Old XML mappings configuration can be used for import
- Field Mappings that are configured and stored at the company level with a disabled Target GDS (System) are not displayed. Once Target GDS is enabled the mapping is shown
- Company Setup will only show enabled Target GDS in the custom fields mapping
- In case multiple Cytric and Generic HTTP (Atriis, Atlatos etc.) are activated in the agency, the new mapping will show multiple Cytric and Generic HTTP. This will provide the possibility to store different mapping to e.g. Cytric. Mapping migration will automatically store existing mapping to all Cytric and Generic HTTP
Multiple Concur Credentials
We improved the usage of multiple Concur Credentials within a single agency. It is now possible to store multiple Concur credentials (TMC-Tree, Non-Tree etc.) by providing a unique label.
Note: Interfaces can only be added by an Umbrella Support agent or Circle Administrator.
Approver/Arranger - visibility all fields
All Faces fields are now available for profiles that are only set as an Approver and/or Arranger. For these types of profiles, all Faces fields can be updated in the way you are able to for travellers.