With the new role for administrator the access right to disconnect interfaces can be assigned to roles and administrators.
The new role "Can use (company) interface disconnect function" requires to have "Can use (company) interface setup" enabled.
Example (Amadeus CSX, Sabre, Concur)
What happens by disconnecting a interface?
- All interface parameters (like Amadeus OID, Sabre Templates, Concur Refresh token, Cytric Org ID etc.) will be removed from the company profile
- The profile numbers are removed from the company and associated traveler profiles, without deletion in the interface
- Once disconnected, No no further synchronisation will to take place to that interface
- Umbrella Faces profiles of the Company and Traveler will not be deleted
- No automatic process available to reconnect profiles to the interfaces
Umbrella was advised by Farelogix about the new "Agency Name" and we will update all agency and company profiles with the new value. We will also inform all Farelogix Interface users in a separate email about the new "Agency Name" value, which needs to be used for every new profile.